2019年2月4日 星期一

Gear Review - Len2scope 10mm 1:4 eyepiece

Jon suggested me to try this eyepiece (costed me $700 HKD), which can help making your camera lens into a telescope, so I can still bring my big lens to Mai Po while I can have a 'scope' for water birds before buying a car.

The magnification power of the 'scope' can be calculated by the focal length of the lens / 10

For example, 400mm lens equal to 40X scope.

The result was impressive, being a '$700' scope. It is highly recommended for lazy birders like me.

small box of the Lens2scope

a small one, with a tripod mount 

small lens inside

workable with my 16-35mm F/4 IS, hence making a 1.6-3.5X scope, but still far too short for birdwatching

you need to flap the rubber if you wear glass

a digiscoping of White Wagtail with the 16-35mm

digiscoping of reed with the 16-35mm

I also brought the Len2scope to Japan last month: a trial with 400mm 2.8 II with 1.4X III

a perching Greater Scaup far away

which was here...

a digiscoping photo of Greater Scaup with the 400mm and 1.4X: the view was fantastic but it was very difficult to do the digiscoping especially the Image Circle always exists


沒有留言:

張貼留言