2019年12月29日 星期日

Tai Po Kau 29 Dec 2019 - birding in the rain

We made a half day birding in Tai Po Kau today (especially I need to tidy my room [and comp!] after the long election period and enjoy my Xmas gift - the Call of Duty).

We bumped the wave sever times but missed interesting warblers and the Forest Wagtail, we only saw Hartert’s (at least 4 individuals including a goodsoni), two Two-barred Warbler, and a Golden-spectacled warbler sp., very likely to be the grey-crowned White-spectacled Warbler (I shouldn’t be a serious birder then I can tick something even not existing or I could not see / identify, so conservative I am... lol).

We also enjoyed flight view of 3 Bay Woodpecker, and a silly Pygmy Cupwing even no good photos were allowed.

Wish to have better luck next time.

Checklist of today: https://ebird.org/checklist/S62723530

Bay Woodpecker

Bay Woodpecker in flight

Pygmy Cupwing

Pygmy Cupwing

Pygmy Cupwing

good lunch is needed when no birds

and the AI test of my drinking ability

沒有留言:

張貼留言