2020年10月17日 星期六

Tai Lam and Long Valley 17 Oct 2020 - Global Bird Weekend Day 1

One of my darkest period in my life... HDD dead, 1Dxii broken, Leica repairing,  iPhone is dying, and now my photo editing software crashed........ But anyway, still needa bird........ 

The Oct Big Day this year is also the Global Bird Weekend, I participated this fund raising event to stop illegal bird trade, by submitting all the species we recorded in eBird with Rockjumper Team this weekend.

Forest birding in Tai Lam resulted Sulphur-breasted Warbler, Hartert's and Eastern Crowned Warbler, Japanese Paradise Flycatcher. Also plenty Fire-breasted Flowerpecker with males and females. 

In Long Valley, tried for the Yellow-breasted Bunting but failed, only Pheasant-tailed Jacana, (introduced) White-headed and Chestnut Munia, and expected Amur Falcon.


Fine, will upload photo when my software is fixed. damn

Fire-breasted Flowerpecker - female

Fire-breasted Flowerpecker - male

Sulphur-breasted Warbler

Sulphur-breasted Warbler

Japanese Paradise Flycatcher

Sulphur-breasted Warbler - I may need my first Canon mirrorless soon

Sulphur-breasted Warbler

Dark-sided Flycatcher

Fire-breasted Flowerpecker

four munia species in a flock

Amur Falcon - by my Canon

Amur Falcon by Jon’s Sony, I need mirrorless!!

Scaly-breasted Munia

Great Egret

Pheasant-tailed Jacana

a record of Besra

oh right I can still upload by my phone.. What a Global Beer Day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言