2018年10月22日 星期一

HK Wetland Park 22 Oct 2018 - Yellow-legged Buttonquail

Turnicidae is one of our favorite families, they are super cute and Wing Tung and I bumped into several Yellow-legged Buttonquail before but getting one photo is extremely difficult, until a record shot last year.

I was told there was a buttonquail species was seen in my patch today so I went to have a look in lunchtime, finally saw one Yellow-legged Buttonquail in good view but bad photo (my second time to take a shot).

Yellow-legged Buttonquail - still can see the yellow leg....

No hobby today but 5 Amur Falcon were seen after flushing the button.

5 Amur Falcon

Amur Falcon

Amur Falcon

For other migrants, the SakhalinTwo-barred and Eastern-crowned Warbler were still there. 

two Common Snipe

the same Chinese Pond Heron

Twitching mode is on and wish us the best.

沒有留言:

張貼留言