2018年10月23日 星期二

HKUST 23 Oct 2018 - annual lecture

We dipped the Green-backed Flycatcher in Ho Man Tin, as expected, so wait for the next one like the Manchurian Reed maybe. A very boring morning and nothing worth mentioning as you can see here:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49386661

Anyway, we did have a nice breakfast...👻

In afternoon, it was my honor to be invited by Dr. Cheng for giving a talk in UG course again this year. I did learn a lot when sharing our experience too. And I walked an hour after the lecture, the best bird was White-bellied Sea Eagle, a species we watched together here too.

a route Tung and I visited plenty times, even nothing rare were seen, watching common residents was one of our way to relax from academic stress.

HKUST is definitely one of the most memorable places for me (and also the best university to me). Wing Tung was not graduated from here, but we did laugh, cry, learn, bird, eat.. together, and she accompanied me in my whole university life.

I seldom buy flowers as gifts. I prefer taking photo, this is for Tung.

Blue Whistling Thrush - I showed Tung my 'iphone digiscoping' skill in the same spot, with the same species. After few years, my skill maybe the same but different binoculars. 
Photo by iPhone 6+ with Noctivid

Full moon today, digiscoping again. Without Wing Tung's support, I will never be a better man. 
A wish to the moon, wish I can sacrifice for her in any circumstances. 

Full list in HKUST today:

沒有留言:

張貼留言