2018年5月31日 星期四

Gear Review - Xpower Lightning Cable 1.2m

We are iPhone users, the phone can assist birding in many ways like sound recording, searching location on map, ebird APPs etc. (Well an android smartphone can do the same thing but I think Apple is more user friendly, especially to macbook users like us).

However, as my phone is getting old, the battery efficiency is poorer than before and charging is always needed. And sadly my Apple cable was broken (the poor design), and my third party one is no longer usable (as no MFI), I need to change a new one.

Xpower cable, first time to try this brand, this 1.2m cable costed me $88 HKD

the MFI license is key, and that's the reason why it costs higher than other third party cable. More about the MFI (https://developer.apple.com/programs/mfi/)

a faster charging time, maybe

this design is good, both sides can be inserted to the USB plug

as Wing Tung recommeded before, bought this cord reel for the cable in Aeon Lifestyle, costed $12 HKD, but the 1.2m cable is too long...


沒有留言:

張貼留言