2018年5月5日 星期六

Global Big Day 2018 - 5 May 2018

Today was the Global Big Day, every birders in this planet go birding this day and upload their checklists to eBird, the biggest annual birding event. More details as here: https://ebird.org/news/global-big-day-5-may-2018

I didn’t need to work today but it’s too tired for us to go birding, so I just simply walked around my ‘home patch’. Nothing special was seen. Not a single flycatcher (I didn’t see any this spring). Many butterflies and squirrels. Best of the day? Must be the adult male Brown Shrike...

eBird apps allows you to record the birding trail, this is from my home to restaurant 

I made a short walk from restaurant to the woodland behind then home

sleeping Cookie

Both checklist of my Global Big Day can be seen here:


沒有留言:

張貼留言